Wednesday 26 February 2020

I became a modder for Stardew Valley!

I took up c# programming to mod Stardew Valley! This is some of the new maps and characters I've put together.
Soon to be available on Nexus~


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I found out I REALLY like making maps!





Characters~
This is Damien, he's a vampire that comes out at night. He is datable and his story is intertwined with a modder who I am collaborating with. 


This is Sasha, She's a witch living on one of my maps who's trying to hide her identity in town in fear of what happens if people were to find out.

This is Val. She is a yandere lol, she works with Harvey in the clinic as a physiologist. 

This is Nilas an over protective brother of Nenya. They are elves long forgotten and awaiting for their tribe to come back.

This is Nenya, she wants to abadon her traditions and start living instead of waiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment